Joggers bounce up and down at stoplights-Runners just stand there looking pissed.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Race for the Cure-Susan Komen-Temecula

So, because I was SO jealous about the girls doing the OC Komen and me missing it I decided to participate in the Race for the Cure Temecula. I started a team and everything.
My team name is WOMEN OF WORTH. The walk is this Sunday and so far my team is great. We’ve got a great group and have even raised money for the cause. I can’t wait to walk with everyone on Sunday and be a part of this race again. I’ve done one before and it’s emotional, inspiring, and gratifying all at the same time.
Anyone that wants to help out can donate to our team or join @ www.komenie.org. It feels good to raise money and awareness for such a good cause for an illness that may affect me one day.

Walking for my girls (all of them) ~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment