Joggers bounce up and down at stoplights-Runners just stand there looking pissed.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

7/16/11

Another week of 11 miles complete. 3 hours total.
Alma, Denise, and I are so gangster!  My feet are cracking (with a bit of blood) and one of my toenails is halfway lifted off already. I ached in my thighs and my back-fat too…It must be closer to marathon time because I can feel it everywhere. Denise joined us for this run and she did awesome. It was her first time running in months and she ran easier than me and Alma did.
This time we ran into the meanest fattest lady on a bike yet. She yelled at us and told us we weren’t even supposed to be on the trail. Mind you, we were ALL the way to the right, single file, and under a freeway overpass. If we had gone any farther to the right we would have been IN the riverbed. I had to watch her fat-ass ride away on a bike cursing her under my breath and wishing I had a slingshot to knock her off her bicycle. If I ever become a biker I will NEVER yell at the runners.
Scary part of the run=seeing 10 vultures all huddled together near the trail bed. I believe they were waiting for me to fall down dead so they could eat me. I made Alma take a picture. I’ll post it. I thought vultures belong in the desert…but we ARE in a recession. It’s even hard for the vultures to come by food. They are resorting to eating non-runner runners now. The rude nasty biker ladies must not taste too good. I’d pick me too J
The yummy non-runner runner,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment