Joggers bounce up and down at stoplights-Runners just stand there looking pissed.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

7/23/11 Run with the Bulls

Another week closer to the Disneyland marathon. Another long Saturday run completed. 
This week was pretty fun. Me, Denise, Allyse, Dena, and Allie all did 10 miles. Props to Dena who hasn’t ran in months. Good job sexy! J I love watching your ass when we run! And good job to Allie who ran in Vans. We ran the trail in the opposite direction we normally do this time and I think it helped make the run funner. It’s nice to have a change of scenery.  
Many a people were on the trail this weekend to amuse us. We saw:
1.        A lady with HUGE camel toe.
2.       A huge group of high school boys running with their teacher and 1 chick in her bra and underwear.  We labeled her the “inspiration” for that group of boys. Was underwear seriously necessary? I felt like a big huge fat blob after she passed us.
3.       A skinny mom running effortlessly while pushing a stroller with a baby in it. When she stopped for a break we ran past her and I think that classified us as “winning”, until she ran by us again and we felt like “losers” again.
4.       A big man on a bicycle who rode by and dropped an unopened bottle of Dasani water. He was too big/lazy to get off his bike so it was left for us. Lucky us it was cold too!
Every chance I could I made sure to wave at my many fans driving alongside the road. I think I got one wave and one honk. I’m so sexy!
My feet hurt, another toe nail is lifting, and I peed in the parking lot. I think that means it was a successful run.  I went out on Thursday in flip-flops and got a huge blister. My feet hate me. Who gets blisters in FLIP-FLOPS??? I think my next hobby is going to be a water sport.
Another adventure next Saturday...
The sexiest non runner runner-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment