Joggers bounce up and down at stoplights-Runners just stand there looking pissed.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

6 miles and 16 days into the 30 day challenge


Last Sat I had to run 6 miles. I did the entire thing on the treadmill. I think I can maybe make it to 7 miles on the treadmill but any higher mile runs after that are going to have to be done on the trail with the girls. I might shoot myself if I have to be running like a hamster without going anywhere for an hour and a half.

I lost 1 more pound on my weight in yesterday. Yahoo! Better than gaining. Last night I had my fastest 1.5 miles yet clocking in at 16:56. Maybe it helped that it wasn’t 105 degrees outside. I’m really getting quite excited thinking about this Las Vegas b-day weekend half marathon. Its more than a year away but I am super excited about it. They need to post the date for it so I can make a countdown. I’m half tempted to just do it THIS year but that would be FAR too many marathons in one year. No thanks. But honestly if I won the lottery and had money I probably would.  Oh marathons you rob me of my inheritance…On a random tangent-I took up painting. And I’m making something creative that has to do with running. No hints until it’s finished. Then I will post pictures. And you will be jealous. Go me. J

1 comment: