Joggers bounce up and down at stoplights-Runners just stand there looking pissed.

Monday, April 11, 2011

That was a close one.

So my first 10 mile run was 2 Saturdays ago and I think I almost lost a toe nail. OMG!!! I didn't cut them down and I wore nail polish with lots of gloss so the friction was multiplied by 10X and it felt like I dropped a can on them after. Girls toe nails were meant to be painted and look pretty. I'm afraid to have ugly runners feet which should be understandable right since I'm a Non-Runner Runner.. "I don't know if I can do this" After everything I put my feet though I want them to look pretty but not at the risk of losing a nail right? I'm not so sure but I guess no more polish for me until after the OC even though it goes again everthing I believe!
 
-mn

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Good job with 10 miles! I have a friend that runs marathons and losing her toe nails afterwards. Gross!

    ReplyDelete