Joggers bounce up and down at stoplights-Runners just stand there looking pissed.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

First Timer

This is my first time running with these girls, and I was super jealsous that I cound't participate last year becasue they were all doing it and getting skinny and just bonding and of course my schedule wouldn't allow for me to fit in the CRAZY 5 month running schedule they were on. And now that I am participating this year I have to ask myself what the hell was I so jealous about? Now I am commited to this running schedule and I have to plan the rest of my time around it, And Bonding YEAH Right - I don't really even see them on our runs except for at the begining, the middle and the end because I am so far behind, I might catch a glimps of someone's shirt if we are on a straight away if I'm lucky. And don't get me started about the waist pouch I have to wear to carrying my water and most important my ID in case I Pass Out or Fall Over Dead on one of these runs that thing is the most uncomfortable runners invention yet and your lucky if it fits pre-training.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment