Joggers bounce up and down at stoplights-Runners just stand there looking pissed.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Where the hell is the rain?



It's supposed to rain today! (Please rain by 11:300) That's the reason I brought my running gear to work. You know, good intentions...blah blah blah.

I posted this on FB today...

“If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.” ~ Maya Angelou


Since I can't Not run (because my co-non-runners are mean and will judge me for it) I guess I better change my attitude about today's run.

I love running! I'm a runner! I'm a runner! I'm an f'ing runner, damn it!

Do runners swear? I don't think they do....Don't they wear organic cotton, eat twigs and berries, and speak only positive words?

If this offended any of you runner runners.....I don't care. BTW, I'm working really hard (half-assed) to become one of you.

Love and kisses from this non-runner who is praying really hard for rain!

~D


No comments:

Post a Comment