Joggers bounce up and down at stoplights-Runners just stand there looking pissed.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Impairment

So, I'm working on getting a slideshow organized for the blog. Not quite ready just yet, hopefully by next week I’ll have something put together. I think so far our running blog has been a success! We are starting out slow on our hits but we have tracked some readers from Hawaii all the way to Indiana! And we don’t even know anyone in Indiana. So yay- GO US!

This upcoming weekend is supposed to be a 10 mile run. Easy-peisy. Everyone keeps bitching about how hard their running has been lately but I think once we get over that 10 mile mark we might all start to get the groove back. I also think that if everyone can do 10 miles then they can do the half marathon with no problems. Easy for me to say since I have all the way up to September to train for a HALF and they have 40 days until their half. Lucky me! I’ll be lounging in the sun listening to bands play, eating yummy food and mingling with crowds while they are panting, sweating, crying, and complaining about 13.1 miles. Gotta love it!

I’ve recently discovered a lump in my neck which might impact my running skills. I’m hoping it will be the end of my running career. If I can retire right before the Long Beach Full Marathon that would be ideal. I guess if I can run with my toenails all nasty and falling off then I can run with a lump in my neck.

 If anyone reading this blog wants to contribute to our entry fees and sponsor us you can easily send me a message and I can work that out for you. Marathons are expensive. Especially the Disneyland Marathon. We could use running shoes, clothes, or anything else running related as well. Email me. Thanks for your support! And thanks for following our blog. We love to entertain. J

Heather

4 comments:

  1. You crack me up, I hate to tell you but the "lump in your neck" is not going to end your running career. GO TO THE DOCTOR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to get those lumps checked out so you can continue to suffer with your running!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If not, I'm going to perform out-patient surgery on you with my scissors and a shot of fighting cock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you said flighting cock...the drink that I gave you.

    ReplyDelete