Joggers bounce up and down at stoplights-Runners just stand there looking pissed.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

It still Sucks.

Another run completed and 27 lbs. lost and it still isn't getting any easier. I started off  today with what is supposed to be a brief warm up walk which I turn into a good solid 3/4 of a mile and then begin my jog and for the next 2 miles all I can think of is WHEN are my legs going to finanlly go Numb??? Because my ankle hurts severly, which I think to myself is almost positivley a result of the 5 inch heels I took off 10 mintues earlier and I wonder if maybe I should start wearing flats to work instead, and immediately I kick that thought to the curb. I hate running to much to give up my heels to make it easier, beside My Michael Kors are hot!!! And I should also remind my fellow Non-Runner Runners to never EVER let me run with out protection on. I was in mid stride and I had to sneeze and I didn't have time to Stop, Cross and Lock ANDDD yep you guessed it.... I pissed myself alittle bit. Good thing I was wearing black the people driving by probably just a thought it was sweat but I know it's not. And now I am stuck this way until I get home :( But they keep telling me its gonna get easier. I'm still waiting. - Mich

1 comment:

  1. He Michelle....put a pad on so that you don't piss yourself while running!

    ReplyDelete